How To Download Aadhar Card Online – mAadhaar By UIDAI, mAadhaar, mAadhaar Site, mAadhaar Download, Aadhaar Card, Aadhaar Card Download Now, Aadhaar Card Download Link, Aadhaar Card Official Site, Adhaar Card Form, Aadhaar Card Application, Adhar card, Aadhar card, aadhar card download, aadhar card daunlod, aadhaar card kevi rite kadhvu, aadhaar
How To Download Aadhar Card Online
mAadhaar By UIDAI | How To Download Aadhar Card Online : Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has released the first application for mobile devices, called mAAdhaar which can be downloaded through the Google Play Store. It allows users to edit their profile and see the most important information related to the Aadhaar card like names, dates of birth, age and address. Some people might not be aware of this, but Aadhaar nowadays is more than a simple platform to digitally verify the identities of residents. It is also a financial remittances system that involves connecting bank accounts via electronic know-your-customer (eKYC), particularly for those who have not registered their number in rural and semi-urban regions.
AadhaarSoft allows a person to carry their Aadhaar Information (for example, age, gender, address and photograph) digitally with them in the form of an application.
This app lets people carry their Aadhaar details in the form of their mobile phone rather than carting around a physical copy of their ID at all times.
The app features an array of Aadhaar services, including QR codes to link bank accounts with Aadhaar and other very useful tools like a soft copy of one’s own Aadhaar that can be carried around in the form of a 4 digits code instead of holding an entire card all the time.
The key features in mAadhaar :
- Multilingual: In order to ensure that the Aadhaar Services are accessible to people of different languages in India The menu buttons, labels for buttons and form fields are offered in English and with 12 Indian dialects (Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu). Once the application is installed, the user will be asked to choose any one of the languages that they would like to use. However, the input fields on the forms will take data that is entered using the English one-way. This is to help the user to avoid the issues of writing in languages that are regional (due to the limitations of smartphones’ keyboards).
- universality evident either with or not Aadhaar can download this App on their smartphones. To access customized Aadhaar services, users will need to sign-up for their Aadhaar Profile on the App.
- Aadhaar Online Services on mobile devices: The mAadhaar user is able to avail of the services for themselves, as well as to any other person who needs Aadhaar or other assistance.
How to Update Aadhaar Card Details Online?
You can update your name, date of birth, address, and gender information online. However, if you wish to change your mobile number then it must be linked to the Aadhaar system so it can properly verify your identity. You can update your name and date of birth details online, but you must link your mobile number to the Aadhaar in order to make the changes. You can update your name, date of birth, address and gender details online but you need to link your Aadhaar card to your MyGov account in order to make the changes.
Step 1 : Visit https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/
Step 2 : Click “Proceed for Update Aadhaar’.
Step 3 : Enter your Aadhaar number and the captcha.
Step 4 : Click “Send OTP”.
Step 5 : Step 5 – Enter the OTP which is delivered to the registered mobile number.
Step 6 : Next choose ‘Update Demographics Data’.
Step 7 : Choose the appropriate option on the next page, and click “Proceed”.
Step 8 : The adjustments are completed on the following page. Upload the appropriate document next.
Step 9 : Then, you should examine the information that has been recorded.
Step 10 : Next step is to submit your change request. The Update Request Number (URN) for you to monitor the progress of the change.
What are the details that can be changed in the Aadhaar Card Online?
Currently, you can change your Aadhaar card details online. However, your mobile number must be linked with your Aadhaar to make the changes online. You will have to visit an Aadhaar enrolment centre in order to make any other changes like a name or address change to the Aadhaar Card.
The functionalities are broadly grouped as :
Main Service Dashboard : Easy access for downloading Aadhaar Request a Reprint and Update Address, download offline eKYC Scan or show QR Code to verify Aadhaar Verify email/mail address, retrieve UID/EID, request an Address Validation letter
Service Status Request : To help residents check the status of online requests in a variety of ways.
My Aadhaar : This is an individual section designed specifically designed for Aadhaar holders where residents are not required to input their Aadhaar numbers to access Aadhaar services. Furthermore, the section provides options for residents to lock or unlock their Aadhaar or biometric authentication.
Aadhaar locking and unlocking underline the importance of safe information management.
Aadhaar Locking was made so that every user could choose to enable it anytime they want. This Biometric Locking system allows your biometrics to be locked until you decide to unlock them (which is only temporary) or turn off the locking system.
- Aadhaar Locking Aadhaar Holders can secure their UID/Aadhaar number whenever they’d like. Biometric locking/unlocking ensures biometric authentication through locking biometric information. When a resident is able to enable this Biometric Locking system, their biometric is locked until the Aadhaar Holder chooses to unlock it (which is only temporary) or turn off the Locking system.
- TOTP generation time-based One-Time password is an automatic temporary password that is utilized in lieu of SMS-based OTP.
- Change of Profile to a more current view of Aadhaar profile information following successful completion of the update request.
- The sharing of QR codes along with eKYC data through the Aadhaar Number holder lets Aadhaar users share their protected password eKYC and QR codes to ensure secure and paperless verification.
Aadhaar Services on SMS : Aadhaar holders can request for Aadhaar services using SMS. They just need to send an SMS to a specific number, their identity will be verified and they shall receive their service immediately, provided they have the required permissions.
IMPORTANT LINKS :
Multi-profile – An Aadhaar holder can have multiple profiles (up to three) with their unique mobile number.