ONGC Apprentice 2023 Notification Out, Apply for 2500 Vacancy Posts : ONGC Recruitment For 2500 Apprentice Posts, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has published an official notification for the Apprentice Posts, You can find for more information like post name, vacancy, qualification, age limit, selection mode, apply mode, exam date, application fee and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Jobs Maru Gujarat regularly to get the latest updates for ONGC Recruitment 2023.
ONGC Recruitment 2023 Highlight
|Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
|Name of Posts
|Last Date to Apply
|20, September 2023
|Join WhatsApp Group
Posts Name :
Total No. of Posts :
Educational Qualification :
- As Per Post (10th pass, ITI, Graduate, Diploma), Read the Official Advertisement For Detailed Education Qualification.
- Note : Please apply only if you have this essential minimum qualification, fulfilling all the parameters. Qualifications acquired through distance learning shall also be accepted provided they have been recognized by the relevant statutory bodies. Trade certificates should be from respective ITIs/ Technical Institutions recognized by the State Board of Technical Education (SBTE)/National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT). For posts where a Trade Certificate in Electrician trade is the prescribed qualification, a Trade Certificate in Wireman trade shall not be acceptable. The candidate with B. A / B.Com / B.B.A/ B.E./ B.Tech must possess qualifications recognized by the relevant statutory bodies like UGC/ AICTE etc.
|B.A / B.Com / B.Sc. / B.B.A / B.E / B.Tech
|10th / 12th / ITI
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
- As per ONGC Rules.
Selection Process :
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the merit drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as stipulated in the advertisement. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with a higher age would be considered. No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may result in the rejection of the candidature.
- Reservation of positions will be followed as per the Government of India Policy on SC / ST / OBC / PwBD / EWS categories.
- Important Note: Before Applying Please Read the Official Advertisement For Desirable qualifications, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms and conditions.
How to Apply ?
- The trades mentioned and the number of seats mentioned above are tentative and may change as per the requirement of the work centre. The candidates desiring to undergo apprenticeship training with ONGC should apply under a sector, for a particular work centre, for a trade through the Online Portal www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in which shall open from 01.09.2023 till 20.09.2023. This portal will have the diversion link to the Skill India portal of the Government of India and therefore, candidates applying for trades from Sl no 1 to 31 have to register on that portal, i.e. https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in only. (Please Refer to Para D and I: QUALIFICATION & ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA/ HOW TO APPLY).
- For trades mentioned in Sl No 32 to 40, candidates have to register on the portal of the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) i.e. https://nats.education.gov.in only. As due approval of BOAT, Govt of India is pending for trades mentioned at Sl no 32 to 40 above( Para D), candidates are advised to regularly visit our website/portal i.e. www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in for the latest information on the subject and notification for further registration / applying for apprentice positions through BOAT portal The instructions for the registration are published in the information brochure.
- Candidates meeting the above-prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in from 01.09.2023 till 20.09.2023.
- This portal will have the diversion link to the Skill India portal https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
|Sl no 1 to 31 https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
Sl No 32 to 40 https://nats.education.gov.in
Skill India portal https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply : 01-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply : 20-09-2023