Package Delivery Driver Job in USA
“Package Delivery Driver” is a broad title that may be used under a variety of businesses and companies in the US. The main job of a package delivery driver is to deliver packages to the right customer at the right time. This may include using a variety of vehicles, such as vans, trucks, and invoiceable vehicles. Package Delivery Driver
A package delivery driver must have thorough knowledge of the entire delivery area. He plans his route properly and tries to reach there in the easiest and fastest way. Delivery drivers may also have to interact with customers. He interacts with the customers at the time of delivery and is available to assist them. Package Delivery Driver
The driver must ensure that he is driving safely and that his handling is good. Drivers may also be required to handle deliveries and customer service as well as paperwork, such as delivery receipts and other required documents. This work can be done in various companies such as logistics, courier services, ecommerce companies etc. It requires good driving skills, time management, customer service, and an eye for safety. Package Delivery Driver
|Package Delivery Driver
|Temporary Full Time
|$21 – $24 an hour – Temporary, Full-time
|Monday to Friday
- Pulled from the full job description
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- $21 – $24.50 per hour
- Weekly performance bonus!
Also Read: Gujarat SEB Exam TET 2 Result 2023
Breezco Logistics LLC is an Amazon Delivery Service Partner and recruiting for energetic people to join our great team of professional delivery drivers. This job is a good fit for people who like working independently and staying physically active. We start and end each day at the new Amazon warehouse with convenient access from either Portland or Vancouver just off I-5 in N Portland.
You will be delivering Amazon packages (200+ per day) while driving a well-equipped van and being guided by an app that assists with travel routing and delivery. The key focus is on safety and communications to make sure that we provide excellent customer service and everyone and comes back safely at the end of the day.
Typical duties include:
- Quickly & efficiently load your assigned van with the packages on your route.
- Deliver 200+ packages per day.
- Lift and carry packages up to 50 pounds to customers.
- Use a company provided smartphone and GPS system to efficiently navigate to the stops on your route.
- Safely drive the company vehicle, mitigating on the road risks & ensuring safety protocols are closely followed.
- Maintain good communication with dispatch to ensure all problems are solved in a timely manner.
- Starting hourly wage of $21.00.
- Multiple weekly incentive bonuses paid out with payroll.
- Overtime opportunities available!
- Must reside in the Portland/Vancouver Metropolitan Area and be authorized to work in the U.S.A.
- Must be at least 21 years old with at least 3 years of driving experience.
- Must have a good driving record and a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to move boxes up to 50 lbs.
- Must be physically fit and be able to get in and out of a van 150+ times/day.
- Must be able to work at least 1 weekend day.
- Job Types: Full-time – 4 days/week, Part-time – 3 days/week.
Shift Schedule: 6:45 am to 5:15 pm. End time varies daily, depending on route
- Weekends as needed
- No experience needed
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Work Location: In person