SSC MTS Syllabus Details : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment Group C Vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in Different States and Union Territories and Havaldar (in Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non Ministerial post in Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) and Central Bureau of Narcotics (CBN) under Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance.
SSC MTS Syllabus Details
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the post of Havaldar). The following are the Syllabus Information to online apply for the SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts.
Syllabus for Computer Based Examination:
Numerical and Mathematical Ability
It will include questions on problems relating to Integers and Whole Numbers,
- LCM and HCF,
- Decimals and Fractions,
- Relationship between numbers,
- Fundamental Arithmetic Operations and BODMAS,
- Ratio and Proportions,
- Work and Time,
- Direct and inverse Proportions,
- Simple Interest,
- Profit and Loss,
- Area and Perimeter of Basic Geometric Figures,
- Distance and Time,
- Lines and Angles,
- Interpretation of simple Graphs and Data,
- Square and Square roots etc.
Reasoning Ability and Problem Solving:
The questions in this part intend to measure the candidates’ general learning ability. The questions will be broadly based on
- Alpha-Numeric Series,
- Coding and Decoding,
- Following Directions,
- Similarities and Differences,
- Problem Solving and Analysis,
- Nonverbal Reasoning based on diagrams,
- age Calculations,
- Calendar and Clock, etc.
The broad coverage of the test will be on
- Social Studies
- Art and Culture,
- General Science and
- Environmental studies up to SSC (10th) Standard.
English Language and Comprehension
Candidates understanding of the basics of
- English Language,
- its vocabulary,
- sentence structure,
- and its correct usage, etc. & to test comprehension, a simple paragraph may be given and question based on the paragraph to be asked.
NOTE : For VH candidates of 40% and above visual disability, there will be no component of Maps/Graphs/Diagrams/Statistical Data in the Paper
- PET/ PST will be conducted by CBIC/ CBN at various center’s finalized by them. The candidates may be called for PET/ PST to any Centre across the country.