USA Job Plant Supervisor – Clinton Point, NY:
USA Job Plant Supervisor -Tilcon New York Inc. is a construction materials company operating primarily in the New York and New Jersey areas. Tilcon New York Inc. is involved in the production and supply of construction materials. This includes aggregates, asphalt, and ready-mix concrete. Tilcon produces and supplies various types of aggregates, including crushed stone, gravel, sand, and recycled construction materials. The company is involved in the production and distribution of asphalt for various construction applications. Tilcon may also provide ready-mix concrete, a mixture of cement, aggregates, and water.
USA Job Plant Supervisor -Tilcon New York Inc. operates in the New York and New Jersey regions. The company’s facilities and operations are strategically located to serve construction projects in these areas.
USA Job Plant Supervisor -Tilcon New York Inc. is part of the larger Tilcon Connecticut Inc. group. Tilcon is a leading supplier of quality crushed stone, hot mix asphalt, and ready-mix concrete throughout Connecticut. The company may be involved in various construction projects, providing essential materials for infrastructure development, road construction, and other building projects.
USA Job Plant Supervisor -Tilcon New York Inc. typically offers employment opportunities in various roles related to the production and supply of construction materials. Job openings may include positions in operations, maintenance, sales, and more. Like many companies in the construction materials industry, Tilcon likely adheres to environmental regulations and safety practices to ensure responsible and sustainable operations.
Growth opportunity, professional development and a culture of support and resources are provided to each employee for their personal growth and success within Tilcon New York Inc., and CRH.
|Tilcon New York Inc, New Windsor, NY 12553
|$70,000 – $95,000 a year
|401(k), 401(k), matching, Dental insurance, Disability insurance, Employee assistance program, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off, Profit sharing, Referral program,Tuition reimbursement, Vision insurance
Plant Supervisor Overview:
USA Job Plant Supervisor -The Plant Supervisor supervises all quarry and primary plant operations at the assigned quarry.
Duty & Responsibilities:
- (Essential Duties and Functions)
Complies with all environmental, health, safety and training policies, procedures and requirements.
- Directs or coordinates personnel and activities utilizing knowledge of department functions, company policies, regulations, and plant standards and practices.
- Reviews and analyzes reports, records, directives, regulations, and confers with other supervisors to obtain data for required planning of activities and solving department problems.
- Gives work direction, resolves problems, prepares work schedules, and sets deadlines.
- Coordinates with other departments to insure optimal efficiency and economy.
- Prepares work areas for upcoming maintenance activities, performs kitting of supplies necessary for maintenance.
- Completes required reports and records for management.
- Evaluates procedures and practices for alternate methods and improvements.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Maintains professional demeanor in dealing with critical/confidential information; restricts discussion/knowledge of activity to a “need to know” basis.
- USA Job Plant Supervisor -To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- USA Job Plant Supervisor -High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) with 4 years of quarry related experience or training in supervision
- USA Job Plant Supervisor -Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- USA Job Plant Supervisor -Knowledge of Microsoft Office; experience in accounting or business specific software
- USA Job Plant Supervisor -Associate degree or Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration preferred
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the preferred knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, and general public at all times.
- Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Must be willing to travel and work away from home when required.
- Must be willing to work overtime and weekends when required.
- Working knowledge of English and Math, office practices and procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively with and work well with other personnel
- Ability to deal effectively with questions or problems, seeking assistance when needed
- Must be computer literate
- USA Job Plant Supervisor -Perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature
- Make appropriate job decisions following standard policies and past precedents
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- USA Job Plant Supervisor -Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
- USA Job Plant Supervisor -The employee is required to sit, walk and stand for periods of time.
- The employee is required to use a computer for extended periods of time.
- USA Job Plant Supervisor -Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust to focus.
USA Job Plant Supervisor -The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
USA Job Plant Supervisor -This job will require both office work and field work. While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and in outside weather conditions and is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The noise level in the work environment in the office is usually quiet.
- Safety, Integrity, Quality – formally and visibly demonstrate support and understanding of OMG and Tilcon’s core values.
- Attracts Top Talent – Attracting and selecting the best talent to meet current and future business needs.
- Collaborates – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Develops Talent – Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives Results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Cultivates Innovation – Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
- Action Oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Manages Complexity – Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Customer Focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Resourcefulness – Securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently.
- Tech Savvy – Anticipating and adopting innovations in business-building digital and technology applications.